Error adding Moodle as an institution

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

26 July 2011, 8:39

Heh true ;) That's awfully impolite!

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

18 July 2011, 16:09

Hi Wullie,

Did you follow the steps in the Mahoodle guide? I prefer the updated guide from IƱaki.

Cheers

Kristina

Wullie's profile picture

19 July 2011, 3:14

Kristina,

I followed the original instructions and got the error at the steps on page 13 (page 18 on the updated document, but no different steps up to that point).

Still no luck

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

19 July 2011, 15:34

Hello Wullie,

I hope between Andrew and you you can figure it out. But its good to know that you used the guide. One thing less in the equation.

All the best

Kristina

Don Presant's profile picture

21 July 2011, 6:38

I'm noticing something strange, which is that many people are appearing under the name of Wullie Mair...is this an anti-spam thing, or is it some anomaly?

I like to monitor these emails to learn about the community, and sometimes go back to search on old messages in my inbox, so having the right names is helpful.

Wullie's profile picture

21 July 2011, 6:59

Don,

Rather than many people appearing as me, could it just be that I have been posting a fair bit over the last 2-3 days while trying to get an issue fixed (in this thread)?

Or are you meaning outside of this thread too?

Thanks

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

10 November 2012, 4:14

Hi,

I know that the last post is a long time ago, but unfortunately I get always this error:

When picking up the public key to the remote server error has occurred. <br> Please ensure that the program and the WWW Rootfelder are registered properly and the remote side also granted network access. <br> Error retrieving public key, failed with error code 0: The host name can not be found: 0

Moodle and Mahara are both installed on the same server. I already went through all the installation instructions (the Spanish too) and do not get ahead.

I am grateful for every tip.

Thanks.
Martha

27 results