Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
A problem with copying a view

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

17 February 2011, 17:49

I have created a template View to share with my students.  I have selected to allow copying, I have checked that no draft blocks appeared.  I have provided access to a number of users including, groups, the public, logged on users and a user, I have set the dates and rechecked them.

While I can see the views when I select my own 'Copy a View' in my logon, they are not available to anyone else.  Can anyone offer further advice regarding this problem?  Is there a setting in the admin area that may be blocking others from copying?

Thanks

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

21 February 2011, 3:03

Hello Louise,

Can you please provide additional information?

Which version of Mahara are you using?

You write "I have checked that no draft blocks appeared". I assume you included blog posts in your view? If you want them to copy over to other users, you would need to ensure that the block is not skipped when copying. You can check that in the block settings at the bottom under "More options". If you do not allow the copying for the blog block there, you can have copying turned on in general but still not copy the text from the blog.

Can somebody else copy your view when you have not provided any dates in view access?

Cheers

Kristina

2 results