Forums | Mahara Community

Mobile Mahara /
MaharaDroid in other languages

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

16 December 2010, 16:21

Hello,

Alan updated MaharaDroid. It can now speak German. Smile He also added support for various file type. Thus, you aren't limited to images anymore as briefly introduced. Though you may not embed mobile video files yet in Mahara, at least you can provide a download link.

You can download 1.6beta2.

If you want to translate the interface into another language, you can find the language strings that need to be translated at http://code.google.com/p/maharadroid/source/browse/#hg%2Fres (under values). You need strings.xml and translate the strings to your language (see values and values-de).

Heinz: If you want to clean up my German translation, please feel free to do so. Smile

Cheers
Kristina

Gregor Anželj's profile picture

20 December 2010, 6:49

I've sent an email with attached Slovenian translation for MaharaDroid to an email, published in maharadroid google code site.

Regards, Gregor

20 December 2010, 21:55

Hello Gregor,

Cool. Thanks for the translation. Alan had received it and will put it in the next release I would think.

Now we have all the important languages. Cool

Cheers

Kristina

Iñaki Arenaza's profile picture

22 December 2010, 9:54

I have just sent a not-important Wink language translation (Spanish) to the googlecode address too.

Saludos.
Iñaki. 

22 December 2010, 12:58

Hello Iñaki,

Thank you for your Spanish translation. This language now also belongs to the circle of important ones. Wink

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

15 January 2014, 22:54

And what about Polish language?

20 January 2014, 13:51

Hello Wendy,

If you wish, you can create a Polish translation for MaharaDroid. It will be best to contact the main maintainer Alan (see email address on http://code.google.com/p/maharadroid/ ) and ask for instructions on how to translate it.

Cheers

Kristina

7 results