Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
New "Mahoodle" document available

Iñaki Arenaza's profile picture

19 November 2010, 11:20

Hi,

I have created a new "Mahoodle" document as part of a workshop I conducted at the last Spanish Moot. It's and OpenOffice.org presentation that shows how to integrate Moodle 1.9 and 2.0 with Mahara 1.3.

In the latter case, it shows how to use the new Portfolio API to export content from Moodle to Mahara, using a forum as an example.

It also features a section called "What if it doesn't work?", where I have collected the most frequent problems reported here in the forums, and given some advice to avoid or fix them.

The only "drawback" is that it's in Spanish, but it's licensed under Creative Commons CC-BY-SA ;-). If there is enough interest, I could translate it into English.

You can get the presentation (Spanish version) from http://www.slideshare.net/iarenaza/integracin-de-mahara-con-moodle

Saludos.
Iñaki. 

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

21 November 2010, 0:07

Hi Iñaki,

Cool. I think the interest is definitely there. Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish to help you with the translation, but I can try it out once it's in English.

Cheers

Kristina

Iñaki Arenaza's profile picture

15 February 2011, 1:10

Hi Kristina,

you are probably already aware, but I have uploaded a first version of the document in English to Slideshare. You can have a look at it at http://www.slideshare.net/iarenaza/mahoodle-english in case you want to give it a try.

Saludos.
Iñaki.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

15 February 2011, 4:12

Hello Iñaki,

Thank you for the link to the slideshare presentation file. I had read about it in a different forum thread and marked it as flagged in my emails to get back to it. I will give it a try, but it may not be this week.

Please also feel free to update the wiki page with your files as that is the one that people encounter first most of the time.

Hope you can make it to the developer meeting on Thursday evening EU time.

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

19 June 2011, 3:27

I followed your instructions and everything worked out of the box.  thanks a million.
5 results