Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
How to change default Feedback to "Place feedback"

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

03 August 2010, 18:30

Does anybody know how to change the default Feedback box set to "Place feedback"? Currently it been set as "Report objectionable material"   Thanks

Craig Eves's profile picture

05 August 2010, 19:31

Hi Alex

I am not sure what you mean by default Feeeback box- currently both of these appear on a view with neither of them being a default.

Craig

Account deleted

05 August 2010, 20:17

Hi Craig

Yes, both of these appear on a view,  but i want  "place feedback" been select as default rather than "report objectionbal material". 

As Mahara default, when you go to view, normally you have "report objectionbal material"  selected with a Compaint box appear. it is less likely hopefully anyone will have to make complaints.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

08 August 2010, 21:12

Hi Alex,

There should actually be no box displayed immediately. You should only see the links "Place Feedback", "Report Objectionable Content", "Print" etc. and only get to the boxes once you click on a link.

What browser and which version are you using on which operating system?

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

08 August 2010, 22:13

Hi Kristina

Our mahara version is 1.2.5 and runing on linux server(Gentoo). I had tried on IE8 and firefox 3.6 browsers are both same problem.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Alex

Account deleted

09 August 2010, 18:59

Hi Alex,

It sounds like a bug. Most likely it's a javascript error occurring during the page load, which stops the forms from being hidden.  Do you see the same problem when looking at views on mahara.org or demo.mahara.org?

Account deleted

09 August 2010, 19:42

Hi Richard

Yes you are right, it seems like a error stops the form being hidden, becasue I have no problem from website mahara.org or demo.mahara.org.

Do you know where should i look for the error?

Thanks

7 results