Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
User Group in Northeast US

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

17 July 2010, 11:49

Hello All,

These forum discussions are wonderful - very helpful and informative.

We've been using Mahara at Pace University in NY for about 6 months and are interested in holding some f2f user group meetings for other schools in the Northeast.  If anyone else is interested, please email me.

I'm getting ready to present in Boston next week at the ePortfolio conference - perhaps some of you will be there.

Beth

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

17 July 2010, 21:09

Hi Beth,

Thank you for the announcements. We'd love to hear back from you after the user group meetings and the conference. You can also link your conference presentation to the Mahara Presentations page on the wiki (login is the same as for mahara.org). If your presentation is recorded and made available openly, please also link that.

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

19 July 2010, 15:34

Beth, Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH uses Mahara for their ePortfolios. The contact person there  would be Ellen Murphy, Coordinator of Online Education. Her email is [email protected]. She is presenting at the conference in Boston too. I think she would be very happy to talk to you.

We have a Moodle/Mahara users group here in NH. It consists of mostly K12 districts and Plymouth State. If you would be interested in talking to us, let me know.

Linda G. Heuer
Technology Coordinator
Timberlane Regional School District
36 Greenough Road
Plaistow, NH 03865
603-382-6541 Ext 235

3 results