Forums | Mahara Community

Pedagogy /
Can I interview you?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 April 2010, 15:19

Hello

I'm currently a secondary school teacher in the UK with a strong interest in developing the use of new technology across the curriculum. I'm currently undertaking an MA in online learning and as part of my studies would love to interview someone who has introduced Mahara into a learning environment. The interview could be by Skype or email - which ever is easier. If by Skype, it would be about 20-30 minutes. I need to find out about how the innovation was introduced into your school or college along with the advantages and drawbacks.

This will have an added benefit for me as although I've used a range of technologies in the classroom, Mahara is completely new to me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Gavin

Sigi's profile picture

08 April 2010, 5:10

Hi Gavin,

yes, you may get in touch with me about my experiences with the implementation of MAHARA in school.

Just contact me on skype and we can set up a time to talk, ok?

Cheers

Sigi

Sam Taylor's profile picture

23 June 2010, 5:57

Hi Gavin,

I work within a university - we have just adopted Mahara as our official ePortfolio. Would we be ok for your questions? If you email me your queries I'll gladly answer them Laughing

Sam

[email protected]

A post by Account deleted was deleted

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

10 August 2010, 21:37

Gavin I manage a project  called ePortolios for Indigenous Educators for the Department of Education and Training . I am interested in talking to people who are doing similar things. 

5 results