eLearning Specialist at Catalyst IT Europe
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Certified Member of the Association for Learning Technology (CMALT)
Former Learning Technologist at Cranfield University, based at the Defence Academy for the UK, and Southampton Solent University. I also spent a year working in Solent's Recruitment Access and Partnerships team compiling research and data reports based on Widening Participation and Education Liaison activities carried out by the University and across the UK.
I am curious by nature and intuitive when it comes to problem solving and using technology. I have fostered a very imaginative and creative approach to my work through years of studying and working in the performing arts world and would very much describe myself as a lifelong learner who is keen to share anything new with my peers and network.
- Moodle, Mahara and Totara (Open Source platforms)
- Tech-enhanced teaching and learning
- Employability skills (it's all about the 'T-Shaped' professional)
- Open Resources
- Open Badges