Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Looking for training documentation

Julian Ridden's profile picture

12 January 2010, 1:51

Hello all,

So for the long silence on my part. Moodle has taken up alot of time as of late. Have promised myself to be doing alot more Mahara this year. :)

I was wondering has anyone yet written a Manual or a training program for Mahara yet? I am running training sessions in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney this year and would like to avoid re-inventing the wheel if possible.

Is there any materials/guidlienes that anyone can point me towards?

Julian 

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

12 January 2010, 3:43

Hi Julian

You might find these of some help - I wouldn't dignify them with the term "manual" as they're just helpsheets I wrote for use with students in my training sessions. They're branded for Lincoln, but you may find the text useful. They're released under a Creative Commons NC_BY_ SA license so feel free to modify them for your needs.

http://portfolios.lincoln.ac.uk/view/view.php?id=79

(Should be a public view, but if you have any problem  let me know - [email protected])

Best wishes 

Account deleted

12 January 2010, 6:40

Hi Julian

These look very useful, I'd like to copy some of the text and modify a bit for us to use here at Alton; if that's ok with you.

Thanks
Barbara

Account deleted

14 January 2010, 4:09

Please do! 
Paul Tosney's profile picture

12 January 2010, 16:54

Hi Julian,

thanks for the information - it's very useful. The last but one link requires a login though -  Setting Up Groups.

Paul

Account deleted

14 January 2010, 4:10

Oops. Forgot to set the view to public for that one. Should be fixed now. 
6 results