Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
Medical Records

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

11 August 2009, 2:37

I am interested in the medical records opportunities and found the Problems & Conditions plugin???.  Does this work with mahara 1.1.2.  Where do I get the code and how/where is it installed.  My patients are waiting :-)

Any guidance on this or any MOODLE or  Mahoodle opportunities for electronic medical records is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks Dr. David

Thanks
Account deleted

11 August 2009, 16:33

Hi,

The problems & conditions plugin works with the latest Mahara development version only. It does not work with Mahara 1.1.

You can find out more about it at http://wiki.mahara.org/index.php?title=Plugins/Problems_%26_Conditions - that page has a link to download the code. I think the installation instructions are basically the same as Mahara itself - so you can follow our instructions, substituting the code in that download in place of Mahara's code.

I'm unaware of other medical related things for Mahara - maybe the guys at http://moodle.org/ will know more about the Moodle side Smile 

Yaju Mahida's profile picture

11 August 2009, 18:09

The link to download this plugin lands to unknown git project. Please, correct this so we can download this plugin. Thanks and Great Work.
Account deleted

11 August 2009, 19:16

Hi - try again? I think you caught it right at the moment I was shuffling around the contrib repositories.
Yaju Mahida's profile picture

11 August 2009, 22:42

Yes now working thanks
Account deleted

12 August 2009, 12:48

Hello,

I got this message from the support team at siteground.com the hosting service I use but as a "non-tech" guy I seem to be missing something.  Thanks in advance for your help!

--David

I downloaded the plugin and installed it under the artefact section of your Mahara. The installation went well and the plugin appeared under the "Installed Extensions" list. The "My Casenotes" tab has also appeared under the "My Portfolio" section, but upon clicking on that tab only a blank page appears.

Upon further investigation I found out that there is a application based problem whose output you can see when you attempt to access the addcasenote file directly:

http://mydoctorscommunity.com/mahara/artefact/pc/addcasenote.php

The URL, which you have provided in your initial post also mentions that this plugin works only with Mahara's master branch. Therefore I advise you to contact the developers of the plugin and request more detailed information about the compatibility issue.

I am leaving the ticket open, which will allow you to provide the us with their feedback as soon as you receive one.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards,
Niko
Senior Support Team 

Account deleted

12 August 2009, 17:37

Hi - as I said in my original post, it doesn't work with Mahara 1.1. It will work with 1.2, which isn't released yet. The Mahara master branch is the unstable one which will be turned into 1.2, so if you were feeling adventurous you could try and get that running. The installation instructions and Mahara download page have info about that .
7 results