Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Problems with internal mesages inbox "Unknow user -1"

kepa ezquerro's profile picture

28 January 2022, 6:36

Hello!!

At last after a really damaged database I had success updating to mahara 21. First thank you very much for your help.

At the moment everything seems to work but the inbox system.

I ll try to explain.

At the first login everything is ok for the user, he can access to the mailbox and see if he have recieved any message. Until this point everything is ok.
The problem appears when he tries to reply a message. Mahara get stuck loading, it finaly sends de message but you can not see a succes notification. After that if he tries to enter to the inbox another time this appears:
"A non recoverable error ocurred maybe you have found a bug in the system".

I have changed to non productive and now I see this error. (attached file)

It seems that the program does not recognise the user anymore and there is a "-1 user" entry somewhere. I hope you can help me please.

Im looking fordward for your answer.
Thank you very much in advance!!

Robert Lyon's profile picture

28 January 2022, 9:27

Hi Kepa,

That is a strange error - can I get you to do a couple of database queries to check something for me please?

Can you run:

SELECT * FROM module_multirecipient_userrelation WHERE usr = -1;

SELECT * FROM usr WHERE id = -1;

Do either of those queries return any results?

Cheers

Robert

kepa ezquerro's profile picture

28 January 2022, 21:53

Hi!!
I have run both sentences and sadly they give me no results.

Anyway, I have restore the backup that I made just when I finished the upgrade and now it works. Maybe some entry failed during the upgrade and now that a have input it manually it works?

Anyway, thank you very much for your help, and to your partners that helped me with the upgrade!!

Best regards

Have a nice day!!

Kepa

3 results