Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Cannot Export Leap2A/HTML

A.Emily's profile picture

19 September 2021, 20:42

Hi,

I'm still having issue to export any content whether just my page, collections or all my file. I even did a new installation but the issue still persist. I am out of option now. I'm using the latest version of Mahara. We install Mahara in Google Cloud Server which use Centos 8, PHP 7.2.24

Robert Lyon's profile picture

20 September 2021, 9:51

Hi A.Emily,

Can I get you to checks some things to see what might be causing the failure of exports.

When you do an export for a person does the directory get made for them in the dataroot's 'export' directory?

As part of the export process a directory is made to store the data we want to export.

So if the person has ID  as 213 then in the dataroot's export directory there should be made a directory called 213 and inside that directory should be a sub-directory named with the timestamp the export was begun.

If there are no directories like this then it sounds like there is a problem creating these directories on export - so a permissions problem on the server level.

If the directories are created then inside the sub-directory should be files / folders containing the exported information and a .zip file that is the export to be downloaded. If there are files but no .zip file then it sounds like the ability to create a zip file is missing from the server.

You check that the php zip module is installed via php -m | grep -i Zip

If it is missing then it will need to be installed

Hope that helps

Cheers

Robert

A.Emily's profile picture

20 September 2021, 18:12

Hi Robert,

Oh my gosh, Robert. U really save my day. Turns out the php zip module was not installed. Finally solved the issue once installed. Thank you so-soo much😀

3 results