Forums | Mahara Community
Mahara minor point releases: 19.04.2, 18.10.3, 18.04.6
01 November 2019, 2:17 PM
Hello Mahara community,
Following the major release of Mahara 19.10, we made minor point releases for the supported versions of Mahara: 19.04, 18.10 and 18.04
You can get the code via our code repository or download the release packages from Launchpad where you can also view the changelog:
- 19.04.2: https://launchpad.net/mahara/+milestone/19.04.2
- 18.10.3: https://launchpad.net/mahara/+milestone/18.10.3
- 18.04.6: https://launchpad.net/mahara/+milestone/18.04.6
Please note this is the last minor point release for version 18.04, this version support ended with the release of Mahara 19.10. Versions 18.10 and 19.04 are still supported.
The minor point releases do not contain security patches for Mahara code. But they do contain library upgrades with security patches for the third party code.
- For 19.04 only: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1840106
- For 19.04, 18.10 and 18.04: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1840109