Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
User Interface Delete group

Yaju Mahida's profile picture

09 July 2009, 18:35

Hi I found this on my Mahara installation and also on www.mahara.org.

When you delete group the message header "Delete group 'Test Group Yaju' is out of message box.

Please, I have uploaded a file with screenshots - screenshot1, screenshot2, screenshot3.

If I want to be part of Bug Hunter what I have to do.

I would love to do this sort of things. It gives you  the opportunity to look into the MAHARA Code.

09 July 2009, 20:35

I have modified \htdocs\theme\default\templates\group\delete.tpl as below.

{include file="header.tpl"}
{include file="sidebar.tpl"}

{include file="columnleftstart.tpl"}
<div class="message">
<!-- YAJU S: Delete Group header was out of Message Box and was using h2 style. Changed it to h3 and now within box YAJU:E -->
<h3>{$heading|escape}</h3>
<p>{$message}</p>
{$form}
</div>
{include file="columnleftend.tpl"}
{include file="footer.tpl"}

20 July 2009, 20:41

This happens in Internet Explorer 8 when we change the screen resolution of our computer to 1024 x 768 or lower.

While creating a new group or new blog it leaves gap between header and editing box.

I am attaching screenshot for this. And this also happens on www.mahara.org only for creating a new blog.

Screenshot  Group

Screenshot  Blog

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

21 July 2009, 1:26

Hi - I think that issue has been fixed in the latest code on the master branch, though it's probably still an issue on the 1.1 stable branch. Could you please file a bug for it?
anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

21 July 2009, 1:25

Hi - thanks for looking into that! The best course of action is to file a bug on the tracker. You can attach your modifications to it too, then we can look at them and get them included into Mahara Cool
5 results