Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Nothing to upgrade. You are fully up to date. Mahara 18.04.0

Cecilia Vela's profile picture

07 May 2018, 11:12

Hi Joan,

It's really hard for us to know what could be the issue without an error message to guide us.
What you could do is check the plugin directories and see if they have correct ownership and permissions. Other thing would be to add the missing information to the tables manually and set the $cfg->productionmode = false; in your config.php file while you test, this way you will have the detailed error message and we will be able to help you find the cause of the problem.

Cecilia

Joan Forcada's profile picture

08 May 2018, 1:52

Finally, I have added manually to the 'blocktype_installed_category' table the elements that I thought necessary.

Captura.PNG.2

But I have verified that later, the cron is not working. I have checked error_log and cron.log and there is no error.

Captura.PNG.4

Captura1.PNG

Could you help me please?

Thanks.

Cecilia Vela's profile picture

08 May 2018, 9:01

Hi Joan,

You can manually run mahara cron htdocs/lib/cron.php, if you see any error you can paste it here so we can take a look.

Another thing you could do is check for the cron lock entry in the database. To prevent running multiple cron instances at the same time, when it starts running it adds a lock entry in the database. It could happen that there is an error during execution and the lock is not removed.
If this is the case, you can check in the config table for a row that starts with '_cron_lock..' and remove that row.
You can read more about the cron lock in this other forum post https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5816#post24923

Cheers,

Cecilia

Joan Forcada's profile picture

08 May 2018, 19:27

Hi Cecilia,

I have run htdocs / lib / cron.php for the first time and it has not given me any error:

Error_cron.PNG

Afterwards I have consulted the database with this query:
select * from config where field like '% cron%';

And the result was the following:

_cron_lock.PNG

I deleted all the rows.

Afterwards I have run htdocs again / lib / cron.php and has given me the following error:

Error_cron1.PNG

I have also made the query again in the database and I return the following:

_cron_lock1.PNG

I do not know what I can do ... the cron is not working.

Tell me something please.

14 results