Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
you are not allowed to access ...

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

29 June 2009, 4:18

I'm using Mahara 1.1.3 on OpenSuse 10.3 with php 5.2.4 and Mysql 5.0.45.

I habe done the Upgrade  from 1.0.9 to 1.1.3.  I got no error message on the FE.  But some weeks later I find out, that all  .jpg and .doc in "my views"-Artefacts can not be show up.  If  I try to download the object, I will get the message  "you are not allowed to access..." , even though I am the owner. But if i try to upload a new .jpg file, there is no problem. In db i find some table are in MyISAM, the others are InnoDB.  

What is wrong?

Man Yang

Account deleted

29 June 2009, 4:25

Man,

check if in the dataroot variable of the config.php file you have the absolute path to directory. If you have a symbolic link, that is wrong.

Cheers

Account deleted

29 June 2009, 4:32

Hallo Antonio,

I do have an absolute path, no link.

cheers

Account deleted

29 June 2009, 5:14

Man,

the cron is runnig?

Account deleted

29 June 2009, 5:37

no,  is there anything to do with it ?

now I 've install the cron job, it runs every min.   I 've seen the cron job has tried to rebuild_artefact_parent_cache_dirt.  After that  I checked in views  -artefact.  .jpg are still not displayed.

Account deleted
Account deleted

29 June 2009, 8:38

Hi - things may fix themselves after rebuild_artefact_parent_cache_complete runs, which only happens once or twice a day.

If you're still having problems, there might be some other problem. Is your site availble publicly, so we could log in and have a look around it?

Account deleted

30 June 2009, 3:06

Hi Nigel,

I 've waited until today, but nothing has happened. Our site is not  availble publicly, so I created an account for you and send it to you in an another email.

cheers 

Man 

Account deleted

08 July 2009, 3:41

Hi Nigel,

Did you get my email with the login?  Wir still have the Problem.  We need your help.

Thanks a lot

Man Yang

9 results