Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Bug with display of journal entries

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

26 September 2015, 1:11

I have two journal entries.  The first has a large image, and then text after it (whole paragraph of text).  The second one has two images that are smaller.  One is float right, and one is float left.  Then the text (one sentence) is after the two images.  When I look at the journal page, there is no clear for the title of the journal entry.  The image from the second post (single image) is displayed in the display area of the journal entry that is displayed above it (one with two images and one line of text). 

This is also messing up the display on the actual pages when a user wants to display single journal entries one right after another. 

Also, why is there no option to "center the image".  I understand about the float right and float left, because I understand how CSS works.  But for the non-technical user, the only thing they understand is that they either want to float right, float left, or just center the image with text above/below it, or even to just center an image and have the text flow around the image.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

27 September 2015, 15:02

I found a solution to my problem. 

theme/raw/static/style/style.css

On line 2854, add the following text

#postlist .draft, #postlist .published { clear: both; }

Melissa

2 results