Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Step by Step visual instructions???

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 June 2009, 0:01

Hey there,I'm a total newbie when it comes to installing with MAMP and I've been tasked with the job of setting up a Mahara test site for our high school on my mac... is there any visual step by step instructions out there or perhaps hosting services that are affordable?

There are gaps in the installation guide that I just can't follow... please keep in mind that I know very little about using this type of software... I'm an educator and designer, so please be gentle :) 

Heinz Krettek's profile picture

06 June 2009, 3:14

Hi,

greetings from Germany.

In such situations Nigel's wrinting would be: "unfortunately there is no time to write more details instructions" Wink

My idea is to simply start the installation and if you find a problem post it here in the forums. You will see that the guys will assist. Please describe your first gap so we can start right now Cool

HTH Heinz

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

07 June 2009, 23:29

Heh, nice guess Heinz.. I'd love to have time to make more, but things are busy right now. And also we don't have a mac server so I'm not sure of the exact instructions.

But, some other guys have created a new wiki page and group to help Mac users. This should help out!  Colin - I saw you already signed up to that group, hopefully they can help you Smile

3 results