Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
MyPortfolio Error

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

02 June 2009, 14:47

Hi All,

I have another problem that hopefully someone can help me with. I've logged in to Mahara, but when I click on "My portfolio" I get the following error:

Warning: require(errors.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/mahara/view/init.php on line 47

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'errors.php' (include_path='/usr/share/mahara/view/lib/:/usr/share/mahara/view/lib/pear/:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/mahara/view/init.php on line 47

Does anyone have any ideas of how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

Account deleted

02 June 2009, 22:05

Hi,

What version of Mahara are you using, and how did you install it?

That looks like your include path is messed up. It says that /usr/share/mahara/view/lib/ is on the path, but that should actually be something else that points to where Mahara's lib directory actually is.

Account deleted

03 June 2009, 7:54

I installed 1.0.9 through Synaptic. The path for htdocs is: /usr/share/mahara and the data is in /usr/share/mahara-data (is the lib directory you speak of the same as the user data directory? Or am I way off?)

Thanks much!!

Account deleted

03 June 2009, 18:00

Hi - the code is in /usr/share/mahara but the data is actually in /var/lib/mahara. Though that's not related to your problem.

Could you please look in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini and tell me what the value of the include_path setting is?

To be honest, I'm very confused by your issue - Francois has set up a Mahara on Ubuntu for me to test with and I can't duplicate your problem Frown

Account deleted

08 June 2009, 7:45

Well since it was probably not installed right, I decided to do a clean install of the latest version. Now it's working very well! :)
5 results