Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Google Friend Connect

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

20 May 2009, 14:20

Hi. Has anyone done anything with Mahara and the Google Friend Connect?  It has some cool gadgets and apparently could be integrated into an existing server side login system.

Just wondering :-)

Jamie

Account deleted

20 May 2009, 16:18

Hi - for the record, none of the core devs have.
Account deleted

26 May 2009, 9:11

Thanks Nigel,

I am still working on my projects using Mahara and Moodle.  I have just slowed everything way down, as I found out I have to have surgery.  This is my first big thing like this, so I have had to learn to reevaluate what is important to me and adjust my schedule on everything.  My surgery date is in 1 week from today, then out ofr who knows how long.  I hope I can keep programming and writing during my recovery.  This whole experience is changing the way I view community, as well as stressing the time critical nature of the sustainability movement.  I am hoping my goginet.com web project turns out stronger in the long haul as a result of this.  Anyway, just felt like sharing ;-)  

Keep up the good work.  I really see a lot of positives in the mahara project, and I have always felt welcome in the forums here.  

Peace,

Jamie

Account deleted

26 May 2009, 17:51

Hi - good luck with your surgery Smile. Everyone is welcome here. Though I personally will treat those running Mahara on postgres slightly better than the rest WinkWinkCool
4 results