Forums | Mahara Community
after install the admin page links not working
12 December 2008, 15:18
first according to instructions i edited config.php file and everything
succesfully installed the mahara
but after installing i landed up on this page http://projects.ieeeatri.org/jntutp/admin
that is admin folder in htdocs.
in that page i have many links like this
- Site options - Configure basic site options such as the name, language and theme
- Edit site pages - Edit the content of various pages around the site
- Links and Resources Menu - Manage the links and files within the Links and Resources Menu
- Admin Files - Upload and administer files that can be put in the Links and Resources Menu
- Networking - Configure networking for Mahara
- User Search - Search all users and perform administrative actions on them
- Suspended Users - Suspend or reactivate users from using the site
- Site Staff - Assign users Staff permissions
- Site Admins - Assign Site Administrator access rights
- Admin Notifications - Overview of how administrators receive system notifications
- Add User - Create a new user
- Add Users by CSV - Upload a CSV file containing new users
but non of these links are working if i click them then i am comming to same page nothing is happning
please help me ..
12 December 2008, 23:05
I'm not convinced your installation was successful, the behaviour you're describing happens when the installation failed half way through.
My suggestion is to drop and recreate your database, then run the installer again. If it freezes at any time, then something has gone wrong.
13 December 2008, 15:13
hey thanks very much!!
now i am successful
we got an offer to implement this for JNTU one of the university's in india which has largest no of colleges in it.
looking forward for more themes and features.