Forums | Mahara Community
XCon 2014 Information Security Conference CFP
24 February 2014, 10:02 PM
XCon 2014 Information Security Conference
Call for Paper
August, 20th –21st , 2014, Beijing, China (http://xcon.xfocus.org)
Upholding rigorous work style, XCon sincerely welcomes contributions from information security technique enthusiasts and expects your participation and sharing.
Anyone who loves information security, including information security experts and fans, network administrators, network security consultants, CIO, hacker technique fans.
Call For Paper:
Topics Range (but unlimited):
--- New Field Security
- Mobile Devices Security (iOS /Android)
- Mobile Internet
- Cloud Security
- Internet Financial / Mobile Payment
- New Network Attack Technologies
- Windows 8 Defensive Technologies
- OSX System Security Technologies
- CDN Provider Security
- Internet of Things/ Hardware Security
- Big Data
- 3G/4G Security
---Special Network and Devices Security
- Transportation Control and Management Networks
- Terminal Security
--- Application Security
- Industrial Control System
- Routing Devices
- Encryption & Decryption Techniques
- Protocol Security & Exploitation
- Web Application Vulnerability Research
- Application Reverses Engineering and Related Automated Tools
- Database Security & Attacks
- Advanced Trojans, Worms and Backdoor Techniques
--- Intrusion Detection / Forensics Analysis
- APT Attacks
- Firewall Bypass
- Traffic Analysis
- Real-time Data Structure Recovery
- File System Analysis & Recovery
- Intrusion Detection and Anti-detection Techniques
- Reverse Engineering (malicious code analysis technique, vulnerability research)
--- Any topics that will catch the attention of the XCon committee and/or the world.
The papers need include information as follow:
1) Brief introduction to the topic and whether the topic had been publicized, and if so, the publicized range.
2) Introduction to yourself.
3) Contact information: full name, alias, nationality, network nickname, e-mail, tel, fax, current working place and company, IM (QQ, MSN, or others).
4) Presentation details:
- How long is the presentation?
- If any new tool/vulnerability/Exploit code will be released
5) The paper need include both PPT (for presentation) and WORD (for detailed description) in MS Office or OpenOffice format.
All the papers will be submitted to email@example.com for preliminary selection. The deadline for submission is on July, 20th, 2014, and the deadline for confirmation is on July, 30th, 2014. No matter if the paper is accepted, we will officially inform you within 7 work days.
* Deadline for submission: July, 20th, 2014
* Deadline for confirmation: July, 30th, 2014
If your paper is accepted by XCon, you will be invited to give an individual lecture in XCon.
The speakers will be provided with:
- Round-trip plane ticket (Economy class, one person only, foreign speakers up to$1,400.)
- Two days' food and accommodation
- Invitation to celebration party
- Sightseeing some famous places of interests in Beijing, tasting Chinese flavored food
- Luck draw
- Speakers must provide corresponding invoice or credential.
- XCon owns the right of final explanation about the conference.
For more information about the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or professional XCon committee Tel: 086-010-62029792.
Application for Attending:
In order to attend the conference, please register at XCon website (http://xcon.xfocus.org) or directly contact the organizer mentioned above.
We will offer different discounts according to the time of application and payment.
Attenders' food and accommodation will be covered by themselves, and XCon will provide restaurant reservation service.
All the information about XCon will be released on XCon website.
Please visit http://xcon.xfocus.org/ for more information about speakers, agenda and previous XCon documents.
Thank you for your support !