Forums | Mahara Community
e-Learning Technologist role available
20 January 2014, 10:27 PM
For those who are interested, there is a job opening for an e-Learning Technologist at Borders College, as per below. The closing date for the applications is Monday 27th January.
Job Title: e-Learning Technologist
Closing Date: Monday 27th January 2014
Accountable To: e-Learning Manager
Department: e-Learning Team
Responsible For: Supporting curricular staff in the development of technology-based learning and assessment materials as well as the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the VLE (Moodle) and e-portfolio (Mahara) systems.
Overall Purpose of Job:
- To develop, manage and organise the VLE and e-portfolio systems
- To support the testing and piloting of learning technologies
- To support curricular staff in the development of learning content, technology enhanced learning and e-assessment
- To help develop the skills and capacity of staff to implement learning technologies
- To work as part of the e-learning team to achieve the College’s e-learning objectives
For more information and application form, please go to