Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Resume->Achievements->Membership

Ralf Hilgenstock's profile picture

13 January 2014, 2:55

I would suggest to add a new field 'URL' to membership area of Resume. This would make it easier to get accessto additional information about the institution where I'm a a member from.

What do you think?

Robert Lyon's profile picture

13 January 2014, 7:21

Hi Ralf,

I can see the use of having a URL field there. To add it as a separate field would mean a small patch would be required.

However in the mean time one can write a url in the description field (though it will not be a hyperlink).

Thinking about this issue I believe what would be great would be to allow the resume artefact plugin have an administration configuration to allow the adding / hiding of some of the fields as required.

Because the resume section requirements will differ greatly between a primary school, a university, or a vocational school.

Cheers

Robert

Ralf Hilgenstock's profile picture

13 January 2014, 8:18

Hi Robert
yes, I fully agree with your suggestion to make fields configurable.  Butr I think this will be a second step and requires thinking about this option as a general option also for other fields/areas

I've created a report at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1268362 about the new URL field.

Ralf.

3 results