Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Training to use mahara

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 May 2009, 19:37

I dunno if this is the right palce to ask about this. I work for the education department in West Australia as one of the IT folk in the goldfields. Amongst various services I provide, one of my jobs is to cover the administration side of mahara, I've been asked to do a presentation covering the simple aspects of mahara, and basic usage, to present to all the principals in the goldfields. I was wondering if anyone had done anything like this and if anyone had any kind of information I could have on doing such a thing, as I don't know where to start. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks chaps!

Account deleted

05 May 2009, 23:44

Hi - I've done this a few times, although almost never with a presentation. I've either been explaining it "elevator pitch" style, or with a Mahara available that I can click around. Though I guess I can get away with that! Cool

But - I do have this presentation that I gave to the Brisbane Moodlemoot last year. It focuses on the Moodle integration, but there might be some points and/or structure that give you some ideas.

I'm sure other people out there have better presentations though!

Account deleted

05 May 2009, 23:54

Thanks bro, I'll check this out
3 results