Forums | Mahara Translation

Translations /
Currrent version of TinyMCE translated into Spanish

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 May 2009, 4:49

Hello,

A member of the Spanish community, Antonio Piedras, has already translated the js files of current version of TinyMCE 2.0.5 into Spanish.

I have updated  the Wiki and in the Community View  with instructions for installing these files. t I would like  to ask if  the .js files could be also included in the standard distribution of Mahara for the version 1.12, in the same way it includes .js files in 7 different languages.

Thank  you very much.

Account deleted

05 May 2009, 18:42

Hi - I have done this now. Thanks for that! Laughing

The translation will appear in Mahara from 1.1.4 onwards, which means Spanish language pack users will not need to include the file. You should remove the translation from your repository now, as I see you only committed it to the master branch anyway.

While I was looking at this, I gave the langpack a quick sanity check. I found a couple of very strange files in it - e.g.  artefact/internal/lang/es.utf8/help/pages/OneNote\ Table\ Of\ Contents.onetoc2. I have no idea what those files are, and I guess they're not relevant to the translation, so perhaps they should be removed?

Other than that - looks good. Keep up the great work! Cool

Account deleted

06 May 2009, 3:45

Hello Nigel,

Thank you very much, Nigel. The merit belongs to all the community members who are taking part in the project in one way or another.

With regard to the onetoc2 files, yes, these 3 files should be removed.  These files appeared in one of the contributions I received, and I thought I had deleted all of them, but, as you said, there were 3 that I may have missed. I have a guess that these files are created when you move things from a linux system to windows, and viceversa. I will make sure that they are deleted from the master and the stable branch.

I have updated  the wiki documentation in Spanish prompting users to download the language package also from the wiki language package page  and  from our community view. This last one will keep the .js files in case someone is using a lower version. However, we advice community members to install them in the version 1.1

Regards

Mari

Account deleted

06 May 2009, 12:05

P.D. Just to add that I have deleted the 3 onetoc2 files both from the master and the 1.1_Stable branches.

I have also added the.js files to the 1.1branch until the v.1.14 is released just in case somebody is cloning that branch.

Regards

Mari

4 results