Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Rename Students to designers

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

28 December 2012, 17:09

Dirk...thanks for the suggestion. I tried that and its the same thing. Its still pointing to the site-logo.png file. Seems like its not even reading the files properly.

Account deleted

29 December 2012, 4:19

It seems like I am editing the wrong files but I am not. There is only one main folder I am working in and only one set of files. My folder is title viewd and in side of there is all the files I extracted from the zip file. So...i am working on those files.

Doesn't make sense either that there are no files being rebuilt in the dwoo cache or compile folder either.

Account deleted

29 December 2012, 5:08

Have you checked file permissions? 

Account deleted

29 December 2012, 5:24

I am editing and saving the files. The files show the changes once I open them back up again so I know the changes are being made. What other permissions would I need? I am deleting the images out of the folders and they still show up. Its very strange.

Dirk Meyer's profile picture

29 December 2012, 7:14

Hi Jeremy,

I read that godaddy introduced php caching recently and caused some trouble for users. http://support.godaddy.com/groups/web-hosting/forum/topic/deployment-of-alternative-php-cache-apc-website-is-down-issue/

The fact that you deleted the php.ini file and the site was still working seems to suggest that what you see is not what is actually happening behind the scences.

Account deleted

29 December 2012, 10:46

I have tried adding apc.enable=0 to my php.ini file as the suggested and the site still works. The logo is still the same...and nothing has changed. I do not have any site-logo.png files in any folders anymore. I deleted them all and the image still shows up.

About to call up Godaddy and see if they can figure something out.

A post by Account deleted was deleted

27 results