Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
moodle eportfolio export to mahara problems

dan attwood's profile picture

03 September 2012, 6:55

I'm tryign to get the moodle export to mahar working.

I have SSO from moodle to mahara working fine and I've enabled the eportfolio options as per instructions. I've also added the unzip and zip exes int he config log - i'm running on windows 2008 with apache 2.2

When I log onto Moodle as a student though and try to export I file I sometimes get:

failed to start communication with remote server: files recived did noty match what was in the manifest.

and in the mahara error log something like:

[Mon Sep 03 12:50:41 2012] [error] [client 10.0.100.23] [WAR] d8 (S:\\htdocs\\mahara\\import\\lib.php:434) Unzipping the zip file caused a warning, but it is recoverable so continuing anyway

Other times the export seesm to work fine with no error messages. However when I click the link to go to Mahara there is now incoming folder created or indeed any sign of the imported file anywhere else like journals. 

Paul Raper's profile picture

05 September 2012, 6:27

I had a similar problem, but then went back to the Mahoodle manual and double checked that I had all the perameters correctly set. I do recall that I did have an issue with the permissions, and once I had those correctly set, all worked fine.https://wiki.mahara.org/images/d/d5/Mahoodle.pdf

2 results