Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
problem with upgrade to mahara 1.5

william chan's profile picture

26 June 2012, 10:02

Dear Richard,

If I would like to use CLi-script to install and my apache webserver is running as nobody: user.

Then should I upgrade it using this account like the following

sudo - nobody /usr/bin/php <<mahara root>>/admin/cli/upgrade.php

Thanks,

William

26 June 2012, 22:40

I find When I use GUI to upgrade and enable log.The following warning is shown and upgrade is okay

While it is not shown when I use CLI-script to run..What is it?

[WAR] c8 (lib/web.php:2758) include_once(/local/www/mahara/lib/htmlpurifiercustom/YouTubeIframe.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Call stack (most recent first):
  * log_message("include_once(/local/www/mahara/lib/htmlpurifiercus...", 8, true, true, "/local/www/mahara/lib/web.php", 2758) at /local/www/mahara/lib/errors.php:446
  * error(2, "include_once(/local/www/mahara/lib/htmlpurifiercus...", "/local/www/mahara/lib/web.php", 2758, array(size 8)) at /local/www/mahara/lib/web.php:2758
  * clean_html() at /local/www/mahara/lib/web.php:2758
  * clean_html("<h1>'Portfolios for developing student capabilitie...") at /mahara_temp_data/maharadata/dwoo/compile/ln/local/www/mahara/theme/raw/templates/index.tpl.d17.php:8
  * include("/mahara_temp_data/maharadata/dwoo/compile/ln/local...") at /local/www/mahara/lib/dwoo/dwoo/Dwoo.php:364
  * Dwoo->get(object(Dwoo_Template_File), array(size 24)) at /local/www/mahara/lib/dwoo/mahara/Dwoo_Mahara.php:118
  * Dwoo_Mahara->fetch("index.tpl") at /local/www/mahara/lib/dwoo/mahara/Dwoo_Mahara.php:105
  * Dwoo_Mahara->display("index.tpl") at /local/www/mahara/index.php:110

[WAR] c8 (lib/web.php:2758) include_once(): Failed opening '/local/www/mahara/lib/htmlpurifiercustom/YouTubeIframe.php' for inclusion (include_path='/local/www/mahara/lib/htmlpurifier:/local/www/mahara/lib/:/local/www/mahara/lib/pear/:.:/usr/local/lib/php')
Call stack (most recent first):
  * log_message("include_once(): Failed opening '/local/www/mahara/...", 8, true, true, "/local/www/mahara/lib/web.php", 2758) at /local/www/mahara/lib/errors.php:446
  * error(2, "include_once(): Failed opening '/local/www/mahara/...", "/local/www/mahara/lib/web.php", 2758, array(size 8)) at /local/www/mahara/lib/web.php:2758
  * clean_html() at /local/www/mahara/lib/web.php:2758
  * clean_html("<h1>'Portfolios for developing student capabilitie...") at /mahara_temp_data/maharadata/dwoo/compile/ln/local/www/mahara/theme/raw/templates/index.tpl.d17.php:8
  * include("/mahara_temp_data/maharadata/dwoo/compile/ln/local...") at /local/www/mahara/lib/dwoo/dwoo/Dwoo.php:364
  * Dwoo->get(object(Dwoo_Template_File), array(size 24)) at /local/www/mahara/lib/dwoo/mahara/Dwoo_Mahara.php:118
  * Dwoo_Mahara->fetch("index.tpl") at /local/www/mahara/lib/dwoo/mahara/Dwoo_Mahara.php:105
  * Dwoo_Mahara->display("index.tpl") at /local/www/mahara/index.php:110

27 June 2012, 3:53

This should works. Personally I run the script directyl from the su account in a cron job.

-dajan

28 June 2012, 20:31

Thank all for help. I have upgraded to mahara 1.5 successfully using CLI script .

I find some following may happened after you upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5.

After finished upgrade , login in mahara 1.5 and click "user search", the following error is shown

The error message is:

Site unavailable

A nonrecoverable error occured. This probably means you have encountered a bug in the system

It is related to theme templates issues and the following uls describe this issues and it fixs

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1007302

I remove the dataroot  's dwoo/cache and dwoo/compile directory and the problem is fixed.

William

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

20 July 2012, 4:27

Hi William,

That sounds like it was the problem, yes.

Thanks,
Melissa.

A post by Account deleted was deleted

46 results