Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Mahara assignment mnet module (Missing from disk)

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

02 December 2011, 6:38

Hello All,

I have installed the Moodle plugins for Mahara assignments, however, when I check the settings under:

/modules/activities/manage activities

I see the following message:

What we Did:

We were using the old (prototype / proof of concept) Assignment plugin for Moodle.

There was an issue with this not releasing journals after assignments were graded, so I installed the latest version from here (we are running Moodle 1.9.12):

https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/System_Administrator%27s_Guide/Moodle//Mahara_Integration/View_Submission/Moodle_1.9

I used the downloads and followed instructions on that page, installing to

• /mod/mahara
  • mod/assignment/type/mahara

I ran the path to /admin and saw a message about updating tables, but nothing else, i.e. no list of changes.

I also changed the settings for "Mahara Assignment Mnet Module" to allow "Publish" and "Subscribe"

Now when I try to submit a Mahara View (Page) I see a warning that I have not created any views.

When I check the settings of the plugin I see:

I am baffled as to what is causing this, as the Mnet settings for Mahara are available under "Networking/Peers/Services", so Mahara is listed and I can select "publis/subscribe".

I checked and double checked the permissions of the folders / files for both

mod/mahara

mod/assignment/type/mahara

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

02 December 2011, 6:51

One thing I did notice is that lib.php is missing from the current download.

The old plugin had an empty "lib.php" file within it.

If I copy that empty file over it removes the "missing from file" message, however, I still cannot see any views from Mahara within Moodle.

Thanks

2 results