Forums | Mahara Translation

Translations /
Translation docs & other news

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

18 March 2009, 6:57

Recently, Koen has asked about writing a Dutch translation of Mahara. I said I'd write some wiki documentation about what's involved, and I've made a start, but it's not complete yet.

There is the Language Packs section of the docs, which half-describe a lot of things about translating, but need to be finished off. I just started an article on Translating and Git, which gives a beginner's introduction to it, but hasn't got far enough to explaining how it works for translators.

Feedback would be welcome, especially if someone wants to continue the document(s)? Wink

Koen - if you're ready to begin, I can create you a repository and try and dig out some instructions from an e-mail I sent to one or two of the other translators.

Jonas - you just need to send through a .zip file every now and again with your updated translation and we can handle the rest.

The other bit of news is that the Translations forum has been moved into this group, as I'm sure everyone has noticed Wink. I had to shift it in the database, so I hope nothing is broken as a result!

David Mudrák's profile picture

18 March 2009, 20:20

The moving of the forum threads seems to work so far - thanks for supporting us Nigel!
2 results