Forums | Mahara Community
Content Block Issues
22 September 2011, 9:44
We have recently installed Mahara and all seemed to be working well. We went through a security scan and had to address some issues - mostly relating to directory access and adding an SSL security cert to the site.
Since we addressed the security concerns when you go to build or edit a Portfolio Page the content block area does not work correctly. It displays the External Content details as if it is going to work but it will not change pages when you try to move to another tab and none of the content blocks will pull down to build the new page.
There are no error messages in Firefox however when you try to interact with the tabs or the blocks in IE if gives the error - "An unknown error occurred (0x20f91a0)"
We are trying to troubleshoot by reverting what we did for the security scan but I was hoping someone on here might have some insight into the issue.
Any help would be hugley appreciated as we would really like to get up and running as soon as possible.
22 September 2011, 11:10
I just relised that I missed adding that we are running Mahara 1.4 and I believe the system is running on WAMP.
Sorry about the second post
22 September 2011, 19:08
One of the common problems when moving from HTTP to HTTPS is that the wwwroot setting is still using "http://".
Have a look for a wwwroot setting in your config.php and then in the database:
SELECT * FROM config WHERE field = 'wwwroot';
23 September 2011, 7:00
Thank you for getting back to me. I have been working with the server admin and it seems we came to the same conclusion :)
Mahara now seems to be working and we are hoping to go live on Monday.