Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Journal entries in pages

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

02 September 2011, 7:03

Journal entries that have multiple posts are not showing in Pages. Previously in 1.3 if a user had multiple entries there would be links to next page, etc at bottom of page, now in 1.4 this is not working can only see limited number of entries there is no next page function.Is this a bug or is there another problem?

Thanks

Kevin Incidentally it is also difficult adding items to the support forum here at Mahara.org as the add topic page is not working properly

François Marier's profile picture

05 September 2011, 22:04

Hi Kevin,

I tried reproducing the problem you described but I wasn't able to. It works fine on my machine.

If you can write step-by-step instructions on how to hit that problem on Mahara 1.4.0, please file a bug report on the tracker:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+filebug

You might want to include the type of browser you use as well.

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

08 September 2011, 4:19

Hi Francois

Ok, I Have just tried this in Firefox and it all works as I expected it to. i.e. I have links at the bottom of a page to the next page of a journal. In IE 8 & 9 this does not work.

This is also true of the little problem relating to Plans. In IE 8 & 9 the link in the plan title takes th user to a list of his pages, in Firefox it expands to show the description of the plan.

Shall I file a bug report, or shall you? Both these issues are quite important to us.

Cheers

Kevin

François Marier's profile picture

08 September 2011, 19:01

Yes, please do.

Important things to include:

- step by step instructions to see the problem (to make sure we are looking at the exact problem you are running into)

- the exact version of Mahara that you are running

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

09 September 2011, 7:08

Thanks Francoise

Bug reports filed for issue with Journals, Plans and CPD plugins

Thanks

Kevin

5 results