Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Plans not working properly

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

01 September 2011, 7:07

Hi

I have a problem with the plans plugin not working correctly in 1.4.0.

When a user creates a plan and puts it in a view, the title of an action is a hyperlink which is supposed to go to the plan I presume, although I seem to remember it being a link to expand the description. However it the link now takes the user to their page list.Can anyone suggets a quick fix I have 500 students needing to use this next week !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Kevin

François Marier's profile picture

05 September 2011, 21:53

Hi Kevin,

What browser are you using? On my machine, the plan title is not a link...

I've tested this on Firefox, Chromium and IE6.

Cheers,

Francois

Wullie's profile picture

07 September 2011, 8:25

Francois,

On my machine the plan title is a link (although not an obvious one), but it works Ok for me and takes me to my list of tasks (which is what I would suspect).

Not sure if that helps or not.

François Marier's profile picture

07 September 2011, 18:46

If someone can give me an test account on a site where that problem occurs, I'd be curious to see it.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

08 September 2011, 3:07

Thanks Wullie, that is what I would expect to happen. I am sure that when I first added theses plans in 1.3 when the link in the plan was clicked on it expanded so you could see the full description of the plan. But not anymore it just tales me to a list of pages.

Francois I have sent you a link to an example.

Cheers

Kevin

Anna Greenhill's profile picture

15 September 2011, 10:49

Hi Kevin,

I have experienced the same problem too. I can create a plan, add it to my page and in the editing view I can click on the title of a task and it will show the description underneath. However, when in preview mode, when I click the title of the task it takes me back to the list of pages.

I am using IE, but just tested it in Firefox and it works fine. Browser issue!

Thanks,

Anna

Account deleted

19 September 2011, 10:26

I thought that too Anna, but I have found something strange. If the user shows that plan in their Dashboard it works fine, therefore it is not an IE issue specifically, but a bug in Pages........ I think!

Kevin

7 results