Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Fatal error

21 August 2011, 2:23

Everything was good, but suddenly when I try to open the main Administration page I get this message:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/users/h/a/ttnfy17/public_html/mahara/artefact/internal/blocktype/textbox/version.php' (include_path='/users/h/a/ttnfy17/public_html/mahara/lib/:/users/h/a/ttnfy17/public_html/mahara/lib/pear/:.:/var/opt/webstack/php/5.2/pear:/IS/web/lib') in /users/h/a/ttnfy17/public_html/mahara/lib/upgrade.php on line 220.

Any help please?

Yannis

23 August 2011, 3:19

Fixed

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 October 2011, 3:33

How You fix this problem i've got the same on mahara 1.3.6

Account deleted

06 October 2011, 15:44

Hi Rafal, first make sure your database is also 1.3.6.  This kind of problem can happen when the Mahara code you're using is older than the db.

Also, make sure you don't have any empty directories from old previously-installed plugins lying around inside your code directory, because Mahara sometimes assumes that they're valid plugins, and then chokes when it doesn't find a version.php file.

Account deleted

07 October 2011, 2:42

But this is a pure new instalation, I just copy files into server, do the config.php and install. Next step was log into admin site. Nothing else.

Account deleted

09 October 2011, 16:01

Rafal, that is very surprising to me, because the file "artefact/internal/blocktype/textbox/version.php" in the error message has never been part of Mahara 1.3, it has only been introduced for 1.5.  So I'm guessing that your error message is not the same as Yannis's.  If you could post it here we may be able to help.

6 results