Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
embedly

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

04 August 2011, 10:43

Hi Conrad,

Sorry - I meant to get back to you earlier in the week but haven't had an opportunity.

The Embed.ly plugin works with the link you suggested in your previous post for me -- it will only be shown when viewing the Page, not when editing it though.

So when I add the plugin to my Page, and give it a URL, it adds it with a title. When I actually view that page,  it displays.

Are you seeing it not appear at all when you try and view the Page too?

Andrew

Conrad Lienhardt's profile picture

04 August 2011, 11:38

Hi Andrew,

thanks for supporting me; I am really clueless. And I wanted embed.ly to work because it's exactly what I was looking for.

When saving the plugin after I gave it an URL it says "Processing" and closes. but the block remains empty. Even after viewing the page hours later it remains empty.

I tried to fill height and width and activated description - nothing changed. Not even a placeholder is inserted. The next block follows immediately after the titel of the block.

Conrad

19 August 2011, 13:37

the problem is still unsolved. The discussion about it switched to this thread: http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=3125

02 August 2011, 7:17

I recognized, that something like that happens e.g. when putting html file to a page. There is " [[[upload]]] " in HTML File: Configuration.

May be that the problem using embedly is rooting outside.
But besides embedly doesn't function. It remains empty.

14 results