Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Recommended Mahara Trainers

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

14 July 2011, 16:05

Hello - I am looking for a professional trainer to provide  <1/2 day orientation to a small group of adult basic education teachers about Mahara. The teachers have some experience with BlackBoard/WebCT and are begining to utilize Moodle.  I am located in Toronto, Canada, but the session(s) could be conducted virtually.  An independent self study approach will not work for this audience. I will approach the Canadian Mahara partners, but they are not necessarily the best equiped to provide teacher training.

If anyone can suggest a starting point for my search, your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank

Alan Cherwinski

Don Presant's profile picture

15 July 2011, 2:47

Hi Alan:

We're currently providing Mahara training in Winnipeg for our Career Portfolio Manitoba initiative, careerportfolio.mb.ca. It has included Train the Trainer. We've also done some online orientation, which is what this sounds like. I'd be happy to discuss with you to see if there is a fit with your needs. You can email me at don[at]learningagents.ca

You may also want to join our Mahara User Group Canada on this server to expand your network  within Canada. Our mission is to help each other to expand the profile and usage of Mahara in Canada.

A post by Account deleted was deleted

3 results