Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Server Error Message

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 May 2011, 3:51

Hello All,

I have been trying to Mahoodle on a shared server. I have downloaded the PDF and Powerpoint slides. I get as far as slide #28, When Mahara Peer is added, configure its services.

When I click on the services tab I get a server error message ([Fri May 06 03:44:58 2011] [error] [client 111.232.222.168] File does not exist: /home/jeffmehr/public_html/500.shtml, referer: http://www.jeffmehring.org/admin/mnet/peers.php?hostid=3). I have gone through each step 3 times now but can not figure out why I am getting this error message. I have checked with the hosting company to make sure all the items needed are up and running, OpenSSL, XMLRPC and cURL.

Where should I check next? Can I continue with the installation to see if that helps or must this error message be fixed first?

Thanks,
Jeff

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 May 2011, 7:40

****UPDATE*****

Sorry for replying to my own post but I have managed to get through many of the problems I was encountering. I only encounter two isses right now. My Moodle and Mahara are both hosted on the same server, but use different URLs.

1) On my Moodle site I have the Network Services Block. When I click there I get the following message:

Sorry, could not log you in :(
Sorry, we could not log you into Mahara at this time. Please try again shortly, and if the problem persists, contact your administrator.

2) The second problem is when I try to log out of my Moodle site, I get the following error message:

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff

2 results