Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Webservices with mahara

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

28 March 2011, 3:55

Hi everybody,

I am a student and would like to integrate my website with mahara  through webservices.I am using PHP nusoap.but while I am trying to invoke create_registered user function in register.php I am coming across unknown dbtype error.I am working on wamp,microsoft xp.Also mahara is completely installed in the system.what could be the reason?Please help

Account deleted

05 April 2011, 7:44

Hi everyone,

Still getting the same error.when trying to invoke the create_registered user it is displaying same error message "Your server configuration references an unknown database type. Valid values are "postgres8" and "mysql5". Please change the database type setting in config.php."And my config.php contains database type as mysql5 only.What could be the reason?Developers please help.Could not get past that error since a week.Your help would be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Sowmya

François Marier's profile picture

05 April 2011, 18:35

Hi Sowmya,

Can you attach your config.php on the forum so we can have a look?

(Make sure you remove any passwords or private information from it first, of course.)

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

05 April 2011, 23:48

Hi Francois,

Thanks for responding.I have uploaded my config.php.Please check out and let me know where I went wrong.

Cheers,

Sowmya

François Marier's profile picture

06 April 2011, 0:36

I don't see a problem with it... Maybe the message you're seeing is the wrong one and the error that you're experiencing has nothing to do with that error message.

Have a look in the web server logs to see if you can see a more useful error message.

Cheers,

Francois

5 results