Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Contact us form not working in mahara 1.3.3

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

14 January 2011, 4:48

Hi,

I read the FAQ about the email issue. I have the email/notification issue but a different one: when I use a contact form (contact us), it doesn't send the email or notification. The cron job is set one hit perĀ  minute. BUT when I load the cron.php page, not once but like 10 times, I see a error message.

Invalid address: [email protected] must provide at least one recipient email address. Invalid address: [email protected] must provide at least one recipient email address. Invalid address: [email protected] must provide at least one recipient email address. Invalid address: [email protected] must provide at least one recipient email address.

[email protected] (I replaced it here) was the former admin email. [email protected] (replaced it too) is the email of the sender of the message in contact us form.

Only after I see this message, the admin account receives the notification.

However if I have waited a long time before hitting the cron.php manually and the cron job is set properly (I think), but I didn't receive the message, even after a week (so the cron was hit many time).

How should I solve this? Thank you.

1 result