Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
LEAP2A export not importing in 1.3.1

steve P's profile picture

05 October 2010, 0:36

Hi, I tried to import a LEAP2A file I exported from PebblePad. The only things that should be in the zip file are user info and a single file. The import fails each time. I also tried the zip file on the PebblePad wiki page, but that failed too.

I can get the zip to import into 1.2 (although the file disappears; only a blog entry for it is visible)

Any clues?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 October 2010, 2:47

Not sure it's much help, but I've had the same problem with PP exports, so mentioning it again may help raise the issues. I've never managed to get them to import into any version of Mahara.  

We no longer subscribe to Pebble Pad, but I have kept the zip file I exported before we withdrew and religiously test it with each new version of Mahara.

All the best

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 October 2010, 5:05

to both of you - can you please send me the pebblepad exports that are failing so I can debug better?

[email protected]

Also, the zip file on that page is probably very out of date - you want this one:

http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/PIOP_PebblePad

steve P's profile picture

05 October 2010, 22:38

I don't have any luck with the static example file (2010-07) on that page either, Penny. Maybe it's just something wrong with my install? I can export from another Mahara and import OK though..

I've emailed you the export from my PP.

4 results