Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahara site unavailable error

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

17 September 2010, 4:31

hi

can anyone please help!!! i'm at the end of my tether and dont quite understand all the tech talk.

i've installed mahara as per instruction.  I am now getting this error

Your server configuration does not include the pgsql extension. Mahara requires this in order to store data in a relational database. Please make sure that it is loaded in php.ini, or install it if it is not installed.

any ideas on what i've done wrong ??

thank you so much !

sally

Account deleted

17 September 2010, 6:19

ok fixed that bit!!! all by my bad self ! haha

now i have another problem!!!

Fatal error: Class 'PluginSearch' not found in E:\Domains\s\sunrisetrainingnvq.com-8340190\user\htdocs\search\internal\lib.php on line 34

any clues on this one ??

sally

Account deleted

17 September 2010, 8:06

The first problem was a missing php extension (php5-pgsql) but you've obviously fixed that yourelf now. PluginSearch not found is a very odd one - the PluginSearch class is in search/lib.php. It sounds like you may not have a complete copy of Mahara or something. What version of Mahara are you using, under what operating system, and what web server? Andrew

Account deleted

17 September 2010, 10:46

Andrew

thank you thank you thank you for replying !!!

i initially had a problem uploading all of the files.

tell you what i'll do.  I'll do a fresh upload, and then try again, incase one of the files got corrupted whilst uploading.  If i still get the problem, can i give you a shout and give you all the details of platforms, etc.

thanks so much !

sally

4 results