Forums | Mahara Community

Pedagogy /
UK Mahara usage

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

10 January 2011, 11:18

Cheers Simon,

I've also added a field for Last Updated.

Andrew

Simon Grant's profile picture

10 January 2011, 14:45

What was the "timestamp" field meant to be? last updated I can understand...

Account deleted

09 January 2011, 9:17

Hi Simon

I've just started using it at Hull College, for 16+ science students, just testing/trialling at present

10 January 2011, 5:56

Hi

Please send me your e-mail address directly (to me - asimong at gmail dot com) and I'll add you to the list of editors.

Thanks

Simon

Account deleted

10 January 2011, 13:37

Hi Simon,

We are using Mahara at South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College. We are currently actively using it with all of our Sixth Form students (about 500) but plan to roll it out to the rest of the school in the future.

Jon

10 January 2011, 14:45

Hi Jon I've put that in now.

11 January 2011, 3:22

This is still about

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agx33PO85VXcdHFKUFZyRVZGQVVqTWpfSkpDXy15dXc&hl=en_GB

I'm thinking it would be better to segment these and cross-refer. I'd like this one to be for Britain, Ireland and possibly Europe. Australia and New Zealand deserve their own, as currently this one has only a very few of the many institutions using Mahara. Probably another for North America would be useful.

Would there be someone who would like to start and maintain these?

Thanks

Simon

17 January 2011, 12:41

Hello Simon,

your Spreadsheet is a good idea :-)

Meanwhile there are a lot of Mahara installations in Germany and Austria, for example at our university:

Danube University for Continuous Education Krems, Austria. We offer our platform for students in Higher Education and pupils in schools as well.

Below our data for your sheet!

Kind regards
Klaus

Danube University Krems AT HEI&FEI 4000+ supported Klaus Himpsl-Gutermann [email protected] www.mahara.at
18 results