Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
PLEASE HELP...incorrect date in blog entries

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

18 August 2010, 6:46

Please help !

I have a strange error message that is coming up when I publish a blog entry into mahara.  The entry is listed as posted on false.

I have set up mahara to work with SSO in Moodle and students who use the system will need the date displayed correctly.

I have re -intalled mahara many times, tried different versions and upgraded to the latest version and the posted on flase still appears.

I urgently need to resolve this error and would very much appreciae help

Many thanks

Jayne

Heinz Krettek's profile picture

18 August 2010, 9:00

Hi Jayne,

welcome in the Mahara community Wink

Please post here a screenshot of the error message or the complete errormassage text.

Greetings Heinz

Account deleted

19 August 2010, 3:21

Hi Heinz

Thank you for your reply. Laughing

Please see the screen shot of the error message in posted on false.

posted on false

I have tried everything and I need the e-portifillio system up and running in a couple of weeks for students to keep work dairies.!!! It is crucial the date shows correctly in there blogs.

Thanks in advance

Jayne

Account deleted

19 August 2010, 16:33

Hi Jayne,

I'm afraid I've never seen that error before and don't know how I'd go about reproducing it, let alone fixing it.  It might help us to know your PHP and OS version, and whether there are any error messages in the apache logs when you hit a page that displays the "Posted on false" message.

R.

Account deleted

20 August 2010, 9:20

Hi Richard

Thanks for your reply

I am running Xampp on windows server 2008. PHP Version 5.3.1.

I have looked at the log files and can't see anything so far. I will investigate further. I'm very baffled.

Frown

Thanks

Jayne

Account deleted

22 August 2010, 18:28

Hi Jayne,

There have been a few people reporting problems with dates and Mahara on Windows before.  Mahara is not supported on Windows yet, but we are happy to apply patches if others can fix the bugs -- if you're lucky, one of the Windows people will read this thread and suggest a solution.

R.

A post by Account deleted was deleted

7 results