Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Edit access - date/time problem

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

01 August 2010, 16:19

There was a similar bug reported a while ago (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/564001) but I don't think it's the same problem.  That one was tracked down to a bug in php 5.1. At the time we decided not to fix it as Mahara 1.3 is going to require php > 5.2 anyway.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 August 2010, 21:17

I was thinking my problem might also be related (see 'Date Dispay Broken" here). I had only noticed blog/forum/etc. entry date displays (they're completely missing), but a quick test matches Adrian's problem -- I enter a date for a view range, and it just disappears. I am showing PHP log errors, but I'm not sure they're related (see my other posting for them).

As I mentioned in that posting, the thread that seemed the most likely to me was PHP5.3, but Adrian is using 5.2. I'm running 1.2.5, PHP5.3, MySQL, Apache and Windows Server 2008, so IIS wouldn't seem to be the problem, and Moodle has no problems with date displays running on the same box. I'm not excited about upgrading to Mahara 1.3, since our school year starts Wednesday, and we went through a lot of hassle and time geting our SSO turned back on after a Moodle and Mahara upgrade (1.9.9 and .1.2.5, respectively)..

I'm still hoping y'all have some direction I might could look!

A post by Account deleted was deleted

13 results