Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
'View submission' in Moodle 2.0

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

04 July 2010, 21:27

Hi all,

Just wondering if the View Submission code that's floating around for Moodle 1.9 and Mahara 1.2 is available for Moodle 2.0 - I've finally got a working Repository API setup between a Moodle 2.0 and Mahara 1.3 and was wondering what the plans are for this excellent bit of integration since for me it kinda ties the whole thing together.

Cheers,

Mark.

Account deleted

04 July 2010, 22:43

Hi Mark,

Those view submission plugins are going to need to be rewritten at some stage because of changes in mnet.  I haven't tried the old ones with Moodle 2.0 yet, but I doubt they'll work.

Account deleted

04 July 2010, 23:09

Hi Richard,

No problem - suspected this would be the answer, good to know the state of play regardless, thanks for the prompt response.

Mark.

Account deleted

16 September 2010, 18:53

Hi Richard,

Congrats on the release of 1.3! New features are being well received from what I can see so far :)

Just wanted to revisit the question of the 'view submission' code being rewritten as I have a potential client who is keen to use Mahara if this feature is available. Any update on the update of this code for 2.0/1.3?

Cheers,

Mark.

Account deleted

16 September 2010, 23:41

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid not.  I did have to test the Moodle plugins out again recently, and I can confirm that a Moodle 1.9 with the assignment type plugin installed will still work with Mahara 1.3, but I doubt the plugins will even install on top of 2.0.

Account deleted

17 September 2010, 2:09

Hey Richard,

No problems - thanks for the prompt response.

Mark.

Lino Oliveira's profile picture

19 October 2010, 10:51

Hi Richard

Can you tell me where can I found this assignment plugin_

Thanks in advance.

Regards from Portugal,
Lino

7 results