Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
How to add a tinyMCE plugin?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

19 June 2010, 22:26

I want to add the wiris plugin to the tinymce editor for the users who want to use math symbols in the Mahara blogs. http://www.wiris.com/documents/plugin-tinyMCE.html

I downloaded the wiris plugin but I cannot find where tinyMCE.init is to enable the plugin and a button.

Thanks for any comments.

Account deleted

20 June 2010, 5:19

I think that tinyMCE.init can be configured in web.php.

I modified the code but I could not get the buttons for tiny_mce_wiris_formulaEditor, tiny_mce_wiris_CAS.

Thanks.

Account deleted

20 June 2010, 6:36

I finally got the equations.

In web.php, line number 114, add

$adv_buttons = array(
                    "bold,italic,underline,separator,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,separator,bullist,numlist,separator,link,unlink,separator,code,fullscreen",
                    "bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,separator,forecolor,backcolor,separator,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,separator,hr,emotions,image,iespell,cleanup,separator,link,unlink,separator,code",
                    "bullist,numlist,separator,tablecontrols,separator,cut,copy,paste,pasteword,tiny_mce_wiris_formulaEditor,tiny_mce_wiris_CAS",
                    "fontselect,separator,fontsizeselect,separator,formatselect",
                );

line number 126,

plugins: "table,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,paste,tiny_mce_wiris",

line number 149,

plugins: "table,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,paste,tiny_mce_wiris",

3 results