Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Moodleman = Maharaman

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

29 May 2010, 0:54

It is my great pleasure to announce that Julian Ridden, the Moodleman, has kindly agreed to contribute his time, energy and expertise as Community Manager of Mahara. It's great to have someone of Julian's energy and knowledge from one the Mahara Partners step up and help in this manner as the NZ team including myself are increasingly stretched with the growth of the software and the community. We have some great plans for Mahara going forward and Julian will be able to keep everyone in the loop as to what is coming up and help answer the very many questions that come through.

Richard Wyles
Project Leader - Mahara

A post by Sigi was deleted

Account deleted

29 May 2010, 12:02

Something is terribly wrong - I have received multiple copies of this post - aprx every 10 minutes.  I finally tagged them all as SPAM and unsubscribed from the mailing list.

A post by Account deleted was deleted

Sigi's profile picture

29 May 2010, 12:54

I am awfully sorry for these multiple mails.. I posted it only once and this keeps getting into my own mailbox too... no idea what is wrong here- I definitely did not have the intention to spam!

Sigi

Account deleted

29 May 2010, 16:10

Sigi - it looks like your email client thinks that it has not been sent! I presume you get your email every 10 minutes as that is the 'resend' period.

Sigi's profile picture

29 May 2010, 17:42

Lester, it is indeed getting in my mailbox every 10 minutes and there is no way to stop it. I sent it from within MAHARA so this has nothing to do with my email client.There must be a bug in the system but strange enough, it is only THIS one osting that keeps being delivered.....

Is there anyone from support who can possibly delete the posting- I can't- do not have the rright to do so. This is VERY embarassing... the only way is to unsubscribe this forum until someone finds the bug...

Sigi

Account deleted

29 May 2010, 21:08

Hi Sigi 

You poor thing!  Hang in there and I'm sure you'll work out a way to fix this.  I think your idea of unsubscribing might help.  

It was good to hear some practical suggestions coming in for you - not so good to read the angry messages!  

Technology eh! great when it works but when it goes wrong it really puts us human beans to the test! Yell

good luck with it, Trudi

Account deleted

29 May 2010, 17:20

Like Others I have been receiving this every five minutes. Please find a way to stop it.

Ravi

Account deleted

29 May 2010, 19:01

Sigi: I hope this doesn't sound nasty, but so far I have received 28 of this same message you have written, and it is getting a little like SPAM central in my home email inbox, could you look into why your particular message is being sent over and over and over......... please?

23 results