Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Secret URLs & resumés

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

19 May 2010, 3:48

We're having a problem with secret URLs and resumés under 1.2.4.

If somebody's resumé contains any information which is displayed in a box (Employment History, Education History, etc.), and the only View access is via a Secret URL, then it asks for a password. Only the first time you try and view it though, subsequent access doesn't ask for a password even if you don't enter one the first time. And if the info in the boxes is deleted it stops asking for the password completely.

We have 2 different installations of 1.2.4, I've also tried a clean install of the dev version, all are doing the same thing, so I'm pretty sure it isn't something at our end.

Is this a known bug?

steve P's profile picture

20 May 2010, 1:17

I've had similar experience to this, but haven't been able to correlate it with the existence of resume information in the views.

What I've seen is that occasionally "&login" will be appended to the secret URL, prompting the login, but on subsequent pastes of the URL into the browser it goes straight to the requested view.

Yaju Mahida's profile picture

06 September 2010, 18:53

Hi Gary Beldon we are having the same issue with Mahara 1.2.6. This seems like a bug.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted
4 results