Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Problem with the Europass plugin

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

17 May 2010, 6:36

Hello, I have just noticed the following error with the Europass plugin: when exporting it, it is able to generate all the export formats supported except html. I don´t know why. I am using Mahara 1.2.0 Furthermore, I am not quite clear about the meaning of the following sentence in the wiki: "This plugin takes your data from Mahara database, sends it to Europass web service and as the result gets your Europass CV or Europass Language Passport in several different formats:". Thank you for the clarification. Mari
Gregor Anželj's profile picture

19 May 2010, 5:51

I've just tested the lastest version of the plugin and everything seems to work. Which version of the plugin are you using?

About the sentence - after thinking about it, it should probably go something like that:

The plugin creates XML file, which contains your data. Then it sends that XML file via SSL to Europass Web Service. The Europass Web Service than creates your Europass CV or Europass LP in one of the following formats: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, OpenDocument (OpenOffice, StarOffice, ...), HTML or Europass XML.

Hope that clarifies it. If it's OK, I'll change it in the wiki...

The data isn't stored anywhere else than in the Mahara database.

Gregor

Account deleted

19 May 2010, 17:00

Thanks for answering, Gregor. The version I am using is "1.2.2rc3".

Is it the right one?

Account deleted

19 May 2010, 17:00

Thanks for answering, Gregor. The version I am using is "1.2.2rc3".

Is it the right one?

Gregor Anželj's profile picture

20 May 2010, 1:53

I think, that this may be the source of your problem.

Can you upgrade the plugin to the latest version (http://mahara.org/view/artefact.php?artefact=56030&view=11061), check if everything works as supposed and report back?

Have a nice day.

Account deleted

20 May 2010, 10:56

That was the problem. I upgraded the version and installed a new php extension.

Then, after restarting apache, it is working fine now.

Thank you very much

6 results